With DivorceWriter, you can complete your own Wisconsin divorce forms without hiring an attorney. We will send you all the documents you will need, along with complete county-specific step-by-step instructions to help you through the entire process.
Residency Requirements in Wisconsin
One of the spouses must have been a resident of Wisconsin for six months.
Grounds for Divorce
Grounds for divorce in Wisconsin are simple: the spouses agree the marriage has been irretrievably broken.
Wisconsin Divorce Made Easier
- You and your spouse file jointly, eliminating the need to serve your spouse a copy of the initial divorce papers.
- DivorceWriter uses standard, statewide forms that are accepted by the Wisconsin Circuit Courts:
- Joint Petition
- Confidential Petition Addendum
- Stipulation for Temporary Order
- Financial Disclosures
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Judgment
- Quit Claim Deed (for transfer of property)
Division of property & debt, child parenting plan (including child support, visitation and custody), spousal support, and more are covered.
DivorceWriter provides forms specific to the state of Wisconsin and offers a money back guarantee if your documents are not accepted by the Court.